(photos by Jocelyn Knight)
Tiburon / Belvedere Residents United to Support the Trails (TRUST)
TRUST is a community-based nonprofit association dedicated to protecting the public trails and open space areas on the Tiburon Ridge in Tiburon, California.
TRUST works to protect, preserve, and promote public access to and use of trails and open space through advocacy, conservation, and community engagement. TRUST believes that publicly accessible trails and open space areas contribute to the well-being of individuals, the health of ecosystems, the resilience of communities, and the welfare of the planet.
TRUST is a fiscally sponsored project of MarinLink, a California nonprofit corporation exempt from federal tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service, #20-0879422.
WOW (on 09/12) – the lawsuit is in progress since 09/04 – TRUST has presented most of its witnesses. Read the top link below to see the high quality of the TRUST legal team in its most recent rebuttal to claims by the defendant!
SOME OF THE MOST CRITICAL BLOG POSTS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- 2018-09-12 TRUST Plaintiff Response on Points and Authorities
- 2018-08-07 TRUST Public Meeting in Tiburon
- 2018-07-25 Trust Neighborhood Meeting
- 2018-07-20 Plaintiff Response to Martha’s Motion for Summary Judgment
- 2018-07-16 TRUST Public Meeting in Tiburon
- 2018-06-18 Plaintiff Mandatory Conference Summary
- 2017-09-06 TRUST Files Lawsuit
- 2016-08-31 Martha Property Public Trails Closed
|And just as a blast from the past, consider a long-ago television show that focused on happy trails!||Finally, here for you consideration, is the beautiful Martha property and surroundings here in the Tiburon / Belvedere area.|